Most people think that the Book of Revelation prophesies the end of the world. In reality, it prophesies “a new heaven and a new earth where righteousness dwells” (2 Pet. 3:10). The Kingdom of God is “the renewal of all things,” when Yeshua will bring the whole earth in harmony with heaven. Yeshua is tasked with “restoring all things” (Acts 3:19) to the original loving intentions of God.
Where most people think that the Bible preaches doom and gloom, the actual promises in the last three chapters of Revelation are these:
- All Satanic deception will be removed from the earth
- Christians will receive new bodies, to help Yeshua restore righteousness everywhere.
- Christians will be “priests of God reigning on earth.”
- Hell, Satan and death will become a distant memory.
- An embassy city, the New Jerusalem, will come down out of heaven, to be a meeting place between heaven and earth.
- True LIFE will prevail everywhere (represented by the Tree of Life).